My photo
IM ALL FOR 0BAMA!! =] inf0o0: cherishh is the name, m0shingz thee game.. im me and that's all. ima pretty quiet person. im quit shyy. kehe.. there are times when i can be annoying and loud. that's when im hyper. =] playing the guitar is what i do. i love it. i love hangin with "da krew"..lol they r0ckk and are hella funii. i always have thee best time with them. they do some prettyy krazy stuff. i love my friends.. i'd be nothing without them. im in love with thee most amazing guy everr. he makes me smile, laugh, blush and many more wonderful things. im so lucky to have him in my life. ♥ i gave my heart to him. and he's had it for along time. i dont plan on getting it bakk because it's his forever. F.Y.I he's my hubby bruce <3 tryy n0t to judge mee.. im 0nly human.. =]

-->peace.n.l0ve<--


No comments:

Post a Comment